Organic produce is that which has been grown without the usual toxic fertilizers or pesticides that are used on all conventionally grown produce. Besides the obvious health advantage of not ingesting all of those toxins, organic produce is uniformly more nutrient dense. One reason has to do with how these fruits and veggies cope with the natural elements without the “aid” of pesticides. Organic produce tends to contain heightened amounts of various phytochemicals and antioxidants as a defense mechanism against the additional environmental stress to which it is subjected (like insects, etc.). These supercharged phytonutrient profiles are passed along to those who consume organic produce and, likewise, they can serve as a defense mechanism against our various stresses. So go organic when possible.
- Follow Bobby Rock Blog on WordPress.com
- Yesterday's training adventure in Mescalero, NM. Killer running trails near the hotel, plus a… instagram.com/p/BR2iMcHhdfY/ 1 month ago
- Had a chance to connect with my old drum tech and long-time friend, Newly, last night in New Mexico. Man, me and... fb.me/7zmpazp7h 1 month ago
- Took this shot of the audience during the drum solo tonight. Kick-ass crowd here in Mescalero, New Mexico!... fb.me/204nWr4wi 1 month ago
- Drummer's perspective at soundcheck today in New Mexico. Gettin' ready to pound it out tonight with Lita Ford:... fb.me/4BklPr4jK 1 month ago
- A shot from the show in Bucharest, Romania the other night. Good times. Next up, hittin' with Lita Ford and co.... fb.me/3OBb2WPSQ 1 month ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets