Organic produce is that which has been grown without the usual toxic fertilizers or pesticides that are used on all conventionally grown produce. Besides the obvious health advantage of not ingesting all of those toxins, organic produce is uniformly more nutrient dense. One reason has to do with how these fruits and veggies cope with the natural elements without the “aid” of pesticides. Organic produce tends to contain heightened amounts of various phytochemicals and antioxidants as a defense mechanism against the additional environmental stress to which it is subjected (like insects, etc.). These supercharged phytonutrient profiles are passed along to those who consume organic produce and, likewise, they can serve as a defense mechanism against our various stresses. So go organic when possible.
- Follow Bobby Rock Blog on WordPress.com
- End of show salutations in Spokane the other night. Killer crowd!!! https://t.co/FAjsqCfi2g 3 days ago
- From soundcheck today… gettin’ ready to thrash that shit tonight with Lita Ford here in Tacoma. (Foreigner also on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Today, I celebrate 45 years of sobriety.@Yes, it’s been a minute. And yet, for me, complete abstinence has been the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Soundcheck view today. Back at the Nugget with Lita Ford tonight! Sin City, let’s rock it… @ Golden Nugget Las Vegas instagram.com/p/CTYaf3LjQoQ/… 2 weeks ago
- Nice to revisit my Michelangelo obsession yesterday in LA… https://t.co/JUBuejMQmw 3 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets